Elrick Handcarved e-volution 6-String, Gold Series SLC Bolt-on Neck Bass Guitar – #E2017
A semi-hollow body featuring our “heel-less” body design is one of the unique design features of this special bass guitar. A 33” scale neck is attached using five bolts in an asymmetrical pattern for exceptional stability and playability, while a thru-body string option makes possible the use of standard scale strings. A pink ivory fretless fingerboard and custom Aero single coil pickups (featuring matching wood covers) in passive configuration contribute to the clarity and articulation of this instrument. Combined with the medium scale length, 17mm string spacing and 2” neck width at the zero fret accommodates chordal players as well as soloists. As on all Gold Series basses, a book-matched exotic wood top is a standard feature.
Standard features include:
- 33″ scale 6-string
- 24 fret lines
- semi-hollow walnut body
- quilted maple top
- 8.66 Lbs.
- 17mm string spacing / 2″ @ zero fret
- hand rubbed oil finish
- quarter-sawn maple neck
- pink ivory fretless fingerboard
- maple fret lines
- glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Aero single coil pickups
- quilted maple pickup covers
- passive vol/vol/tone
- fully shielded control cavity
- Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- Black Hipshot A-style bridge w/ string thru body
- Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- Elrick Vectra hardshell case
Check out the Steve Lawson artist page for more information about Steve.
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!