Single-cut construction is one of the trademarks of the Platinum Series and are identifiable by their platinum leaf emblem and finely carved neck heels.
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this Elrick Bass features a body of swamp ash. The neck is constructed of quarter-sawn hard maple with an alder heel block, 24 fret (plus zero fret) macassar ebony fretboard and features a 35” scale. This bass features a 2-way truss rod, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, Bartolini pickups and 3-band active/passive preamp as original equipment.
Standard features include:
- 35″ scale 5-string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- swamp ash body
- water-cured burled redwood top
- 8.62 Lbs.
- hand rubbed oil finish
- quarter-sawn maple neck
- alder heel block
- macassar ebony fretboard
- paua abalone block fretboard inlay
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Bartolini soapbar pickups
- Bartolini 3-band prieamp with 3-way mid and active bypass
- fully shielded control cavity
- black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- black Elrick bridge – by Hipshot
- Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- hardshell case
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!