Elrick Handcarved New Jazz Standard 4/24 4-String Bass Guitar, Cherry Fretboard – #E3519
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this very special Elrick New Jazz Standard 4 features a swamp ash body with buckeye top and a 3-piece neck constructed of quarter-sawn cherry. A cherry fretboard includes 24 fret + zero fret and 1/4″ ebony dot position markers and is 34” scale. Other features include a 2-way truss rod, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, Bartolini hum cancelling J-coil pickups and 3-band active/passive preamp.
“Heel-less” body design makes these the most comfortable playing bolt-on neck bass guitars available. In order to achieve the utmost in stability as well as playability, necks are attached using five bolts in an asymmetrical pattern. Book-matched exotic wood tops are a standard feature on all Gold Series basses.
Standard features include:
- 34″ scale 4-string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- 6.95 Lbs.
- swamp ash body
- buckeye burl book-matched top
- hand rubbed oil finish
- cherry neck
- cherry fretboard
- top matched neck face – buckeye
- 1/4″ ebony dot top position markers
- glow in the dark side dots
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- bartolini jazz coil pickups
- bartolini 3-band pre-amp with 3-way mid and active bypass
- fully shielded control cavity
- Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- Black Elrick bridge (by Hipshot)
- Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- hardshell case
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!