Elrick Handcarved e-volution 6-String Bass Guitar, Master Series, Gabon Ebony Fingerboad – #E4514
Single-cut construction is one of the trademarks of the Platinum Series and are identifiable by their platinum leaf emblem and finely carved neck heels.
Elrick USA Hand-Carved Master Series Single-cut Thru-neck Bass Guitar
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this Elrick Master Series Bass features a body of swamp ash. The neck is constructed of 5-piece curly maple and cherry wood, 24 fret (plus zero fret) gabon ebony fretboard and features a 35” scale. This Master Series bass features a 2-way truss rods, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, Aero dual coil pickups with Tasmanian Rose Syrtle pickup covers and 3-band active/passive preamp.
The Master Series is a special series of instruments for the most discriminating musicians and collectors. These instruments feature; 5-piece thru-neck construction, choice of fretboard, choice of scale length, exclusive Master Series mother of pearl and paua abalone fretboard inlay, matching shell headstock emblem, choice of body wood, full-face book-matched exotic wood top, pickups with matching wood covers and the choice of black, polished nickel or gold hardware.
Single-cut construction for unsurpassed stability and sustain, hand-carved neck and heel.
Standard features include:
- 35″ scale 6-string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- swamp ash body
- tasmanian rose myrtle burl full-face top
- 11.31 Lbs.
- hand rubbed oil finish
- 5-piece curly maple / cherry neck
- curly soft maple heel block
- gabon ebony fretboard
- paua abalone master series pattern inlay
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Aero dual coil pickups w/ coil tap
- tasmanian rose myrtle burl pickup covers
- Bartolini 3-band prieamp with 3-way mid and active bypass
- fully shielded control cavity
- Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- Black Hipshot A-style bridge
- Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- hardshell case
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!