Elrick Hand-Carved New Jazz Standard 5-String Bass Guitar, Gold Series, Spalted Quilted Top/Maple Neck & Indian Rosewood Fretboard – #E5419
This Gold Series bass features bolt-on neck construction. The body features a “heel-less” body design for exceptional upper register access and an asymmetrical bolt pattern offering exceptional stability. Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this Elrick Bass features a body of swamp ash. The neck is constructed of maple, 24 fret (plus zero fret) indian rosewood fretboard and features a 35” scale. Also featured is a 2-way truss rod, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, bartolini dual-coil soapbar pickups and Bartolini 3-band preamp as original equipment.
Standard features include:
- 35″ scale 5-string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- swamp ash body
- spalted quilted maple top
- 7.52 Lbs.
- hand rubbed oil finish
- maple neck
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Paua abalone block top position markers
- “glow-in-the-dark” side dots
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Bartolini J-coil pickups
- Bartolini 3-band preamp circuit
- fully shielded control cavity
- Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- Black Elrick bridge (by Hipshot)
- Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- Elrick hardshell case
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!