Elrick Handcarved e-volution 5-String Bass Guitar, Platinum Series Single-Cut, Santos Rosewood Fretboard – #E3319
Single-cut construction is one of the trademarks of the Platinum Series and are identifiable by their platinum leaf emblem and finely carved neck heels.
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this Elrick Bass features a body of quarter-sawn mahogany. The neck is constructed of quarter-sawn maple with a walnut heel-block, 24 fret (plus zero fret) santos rosewood fretboard and features a 34” scale. This bass features a 2-way truss rod, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, Bartolini pickups and 3-band active/passive preamp as original equipment.
Standard features include:
- 34″ scale 5-string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- quarter-sawn mahogany body
- burled maple book-matched top
- 8.95 Lbs.
- hand rubbed oil finish
- maple neck
- santos rosewood fretboard
- 3mm pearl top dot position markers
- glow-in-the-dark side dots
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Bartolini dual-coil soapbar pickups
- Bartolini 3-band pre-amp with 3-way mid and active bypass
- fully shielded control cavity
- gold Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- gold Elrick bridge (by Hipshot)
- Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- hardshell case
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!