The Elrick Emerging Artist Program (EEAP) is an initiative designed to assist emerging Bass players in the United States.
Elrick Bass Guitars, Ltd. seeks to partner with artists who demonstrate excellence in their work, a commitment to their careers and artistic communities, and a willingness to engage in the varied support provided by this program.
The EEAP defines “emerging” as those early in their artistic careers (regardless of age), who are gaining momentum, and may be at a critical juncture in their career when this support would be the most impactful. These artists demonstrate potential in their practice through risk-taking and pushing their work in dynamic ways, and are not yet considered well established professionally by indicators such as major tours, record deals, or sustaining an income derived solely from playing music.
The EEAP is open to any full-time student (2 or 4-year colleges) and is not restricted to those enrolled in a music degree program. Applicants are invited to fill out our application and submit it along with the following documents:
If you are a full-time student at an accredited, degree-granting institution (Higher Ed), you are eligible.
VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED (any two of the following):
- Dated Student ID from the current semester or school year
- Class schedule
- Registration Receipt
- Letter of enrollment from school on letterhead
REQUIREMENTS OF EEAP PARTICIPANT ARTISTS
- Contribute 1 Social Media post per week to the Elrick Facebook/instagram sites
- Contribute 1 YouTube presentation per month and post accordingly
- Distribution of EEAP materials on campus, if needed
BENEFITS OF THE EEAP
- Profile page on the Elrick Bass Guitar’s EEAP page
- Discount on an Elrick instrument
- Continued discount on Elrick strings while enrolled in the program