MODERN VINTAGE GUITARS AND BASSES PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
New Modern Vintage Guitar and Bass Warranty:
Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses new instruments are covered under a limited 2-year warranty to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase from Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses or an authorized Modern Vintage Guitar and Bass dealer. Your sales slip or purchase invoice is necessary for warranty service. Warranty is assigned to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable.
WHAT THE PRODUCT WARRANTY COVERS:
We will repair or replace (at Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses discretion) products covered by product warranty at no charge for labor or materials. Elrick Bass Guitar limited lifetime warranty does not apply to component parts used in Modern Vintage Guitar and Bass instruments (pickups, electronics, hardware, cases, etc.). Component parts are covered under the original manufacturer warranty of the component part(s). If your instrument must be shipped to Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses for product warranty service, the consumer must pay shipping charges to Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses including any duties or taxes. If the instrument being returned is an International shipment, the customs document must be marked as “Repair & Return” so that there will not be any customs charges when the guitar or bass is returned to you. As is standard, you will need to pay to have your bass shipped to us and if there are any repairs needed, Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses will pay to have your bass shipped back to you. If there are no issues with your instrument you will need to pay for return shipping, so please have a thorough discussion with us before asking for an RMA number.
WHEN THE PRODUCT WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE:
- In cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase.
- For deterioration of component parts and strings, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use.
- For damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- For damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorized by Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses, Ltd.
- For damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment.
- For damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses, Ltd. and its appointed distributors or dealers.
- For products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorized person.
- Warranty on new and certified pre-owned Elrick instruments are for the original purchaser only and are non-transferrable.
HOW TO GET PRODUCT WARRANTY SERVICE:
Contact Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses with information about your product. Make sure that you have your model number, serial number and purchase date ready. If your instrument needs to be returned to Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses, ship the instrument, prepaid, to Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses, Ltd. We will provide a return authorization number (RMA) for your service and discuss packing and shipment arrangements. We will not receive any instrument which does not have an RMA number. Make sure you have obtained an RMA number prior to shipping or we will refuse your instrument upon arrival. For instruments that are purchased outside of the USA, contact the Modern Vintage Guitars and Basses dealer or distributor in your country first for warranty information.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED PRODUCT WARRANTIES:
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.