Elrick Handcarved e-volution 6-String Electric Guitar, Platinum Series, Curly Redwood Top/Macassar Ebony Fretboard – #E5018
Single-cut construction is one of the trademarks of the Platinum Series and they are identifiable by their platinum leaf emblem and finely carved neck heels.
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this Elrick Guitar features a body of mahogany. The 5-piece neck is constructed of quarter-sawn maple & walnut with an alder heel-block, 22 fret (plus zero fret) Macassar ebony fretboard and features a 25” scale. This guitar features a 2-way truss rod, black Hipshot fixed bridge, black Hipshot locking tuners, Dunlop straploks, Bartolini dual-coil humbucking pickups, and volume/tone/3-way pickup selector w/ individual coil selectors as original equipment.
Standard features include:
- 25″ scale length
- 22 frets + zero fret
- mahogany body
- curly redwood top
- 7.3 Lbs.
- satin lacquer finish
- 5-piece maple & walnut neck
- alder heel-block
- macassar ebony fretboard
- 3mm pearl dot top position markers
- glow-in-the-dark side dots
- jumbo fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Bartolini dual-coil humbucking pickups
- vol/tone/3-way pickup selector
- coil selector switches (one for each pickup)
- fully shielded control cavity
- black Hipshot locking tuners
- black Hipshot fixed bridge
- string through body
- Dunlop straploks
- case included
Get the Elrick guitar of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!