Elrick Handcarved e-volution 5-String, Gold Series SLC Bolt-on Neck Bass Guitar – #E0323
A semi-hollow body featuring our “heel-less” body design is one of the unique design features of this special bass guitar. A 33” scale neck is attached using five bolts in an asymmetrical pattern for exceptional stability and playability, while a thru-body string option makes possible the use of standard scale strings. A Macassar ebony fretboard and custom Aero dual-coil pickups (featuring matching wood covers) in passive configuration contribute to the clarity and articulation of this instrument. Combined with the medium scale length, 17mm string spacing and 2” neck width at the zero fret accommodates chordal players as well as soloists. As on all Gold Series basses, a book-matched exotic wood top is a standard feature.
Standard features include:
- 33″ scale 5-string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- walnut semi-hollow body
- ambrosia maple 1-piece top
- 8.95 Lbs.
- 17mm string spacing
- hand rubbed oil finish
- quarter-sawn maple neck
- Macassar ebony fretboard
- 6-string sized headstock
- Top matched neck face – ambrosia maple
- 3mm pearl dot top position markers
- Glow in the dark side dots
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Aero dual-coil soapbar pickups + coil selector
- Passive controls – volume / volume / tone
- fully shielded control cavity
- Black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- Black Hipshot A-style bridge
- Black Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- Access Stage 3 Gig-Bag
Check out the Steve Lawson artist page for more information about Steve.
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!