Elrick Handcarved e-volution 5-String Bass Guitar, Master Series, Macassar Ebony Fingerboard – #E3419
Single-cut construction is one of the trademarks of the Platinum Series and are identifiable by their platinum leaf emblem and finely carved neck heels.
Elrick USA Hand-Carved Master Series Single-cut Thru-neck Bass Guitar
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this Elrick Master Series Bass features a body of Quarter-Sawn Mahogany. The neck is constructed of 5-piece curly maple and cherry wood, 24 fret (plus zero fret) macassar ebony fretboard and features a 35” scale. This Master Series bass features a 2-way truss rods, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, Aero dual coil pickups with top matched Golden Myrtle Burl pickup covers and 3-band active/passive preamp.
The Master Series is a special series of instruments for the most discriminating musicians and collectors. These instruments feature; 5-piece thru-neck construction, choice of fretboard, choice of scale length, exclusive Master Series paua abalone fretboard inlay, matching shell headstock emblem, choice of body wood, full-face book-matched exotic wood top, pickups with matching wood covers and the choice of black, polished nickel or gold hardware.
Single-cut construction for unsurpassed stability and sustain, hand-carved neck and heel.
Standard features include:
- 35″ scale 5-string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- quarter-sawn mahogany body
- golden myrtle burl, 1-piece full-face top
- master series inlay on headstock – paua golden series
- 10.15 Lbs.
- hand rubbed oil finish
- 5-piece curly maple / cherry neck
- alder heel block
- macassar ebony fretboard
- paua abalone master series block inlay
- glow in the dark side dots
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Aero dual coil pickups w/ coil tap
- golden myrtle burl pickup covers
- aero dual-coil pickups w/ 2 coil seleca
- fully shielded control cavity
- Gold Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- Gold Elrick bridge by Hipshot
- Dunlop Straploks
- Elrick Fundamental strings
Get the Elrick bass of your dreams – apply now for custom tailored instrument financing!